Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We're Not Dead Yet

Some photos should prove it to you.

Grace and Caleb celebrating Caleb's Webkinz's birthday. Caleb after the backyard Easter egg hung with the cousins. Joshua at the Patriot's Day parade. Grace took this picture of a tank coming down the road. You can see Joshua's head in this picture. He is running into the street to see the tank up close. What you cannot see is Mary immediately jumping up to run after him. (And you also cannot hear the audible gasp of the crowd.) You have to have a little excitement at parades. My mom and grandma can tell you the type of excitement I created at parades when I was small.

6 comments:

Sally said...

WOW! I cannot believe how much Caleb and Joshua have changed, their looks, since I last saw a picture of them. Thanks for the update. You had great distance between Joshua and the tank. What's the worry? You were on the curb less than three feet from prancing horses and all and I did not worry. But, you were also a year older than Joshua. Whereas your grandparents knew I was certifiably nuts and totally neglent. Thanks for the post. Love, Mom

nikko said...

A new post?!?

Cute pictures. Thanks for the update. We're glad to know that all is well at your place.

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!! I have been checking your blog for some time now and am so glad to see that you're still around! The kids look great--Joshua looks so much like Caleb.

Hope all is well. We miss you lots! Let us know if you'll be out this way ever.

LauraJ said...

Great to hear from you! Super cute kids...

Shelly said...

Nice to see a new post!

Caleb looks just like Jared in the egg picture.

Thanks for posting!!

dankirty said...

I am glad to see the evidence, we really thought you were dead! Thanks for the cute pictures. Quentin still loves to see pictures of Caleb.