You all have seen the new trailer, right?
We have downloaded the huge version and have kept it minimized on our computer for the last week or so. The other morning, Caleb started to watching while Rebecca was walking into the computer room.
Caleb said, "Harry, be safe."
Rebecca immediately said, "Be strong."
Yes, we are eagerly looking forward to the new movie and we definitely have issues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay. I watched the trailer earlier this evening. Yes, I think I ought to pipe in as a concerned grandparent when a barely two year old can quote from THAT trailer.I do hope there are no plans for taking her to the movie.
She will not go to any such movie. But she has watched the trailer a couple of times.
Looks like a great flick
Mac and ev bought tickets for two. - really
Post a Comment