Sunday, August 07, 2011

Meeting Ruth

The children got to meet Ruth for the first time today at the hospital. Here are some pictures from the trip. Rebecca could not have been more excited to meet Ruth. She kept asking if she could have another turn holding her. Joshua was patient in the beginning, but he demanded that he had a turn holding Ruth. Caleb loves to hold newborns. We have a nearly identical picture to this one of him holding Rebecca. Grace told me that I needed to leave her at the hospital so she could hold Ruth. Here are some different group photos. A trip to the hospital would not be complete without someone having fun. Caleb had to try on Mom's bathrobe. The star of the show is little Ruthie Jayne:

6 comments:

Sally said...

So adorable. Wish I could see all of her face as I know she looks like a Branch 2. Thanks for the face time. It was just the proper length. Love and congratulations to you all.

beezbond said...

Looks like a fun visit

beezbond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Wow. She looks just like Joshua to me. So adorable. I wish we lived closer so we could help and see how cute she is. Tell Caleb I am glad he got a girl! Love you all!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful she is! And all the gang!

LauraJ said...

Congrats! Such fun!