Friday, February 03, 2012

Amongst the People

Mary took Caleb and Joshua to the high school basketball games. On the way there, Joshua was talking about how he hoped to see some of his friends at the game. Mary wanted to tell him that wasn't likely, but she just listened.

I came with the girls for the boys varsity game. Joshua stayed by the family, but the I went to talk to a friend. Joshua followed me over there. After I finished my conversation, I went back to my seat. But Joshua stayed there. He talked to some of the high school girls in the pep band and generally enjoyed himself. But that is Joshua.

He has to be out among the people. He likes to go find friends or sit close to others. We went to Chipotle and he sat by himself for part of the time. Joshua needs his people.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Cute, funny kid. Quite his own adorable person.

Sally said...

Cute, funny kid. Quite his own adorable person.