We have been on vacation for the last few days. We returned from Colorado on Wednesday night. It was a great vacation, but due to the TV situation at our family reunion and my sister's house we did not watch much of the Olympics coverage. That has led to Mary and I watching the Olympics for the last three nights.
Do you want to know how else wants to watch the Olympics at night? It is Joshua. Every night since we have been home he has crept down the stairs to sneak in a little extra Olympics coverage. We have known that he was on the stairs, but it has happened every night. I guess he likes the Olympics, but I was wondering what gave him the audacity to come downstairs after his bedtime. What kind of child would do that to watch the Olympics?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hmmmm
Really makes you wonder-not
Oh, yeah, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Just hope he doesn't pop up with mono after having watched them. That was a rooten way to start that school year.
Post a Comment