Ruth has a number of nicknames. One of my personal favorites is disaster baby. I think it comes part and parcel with being the youngest child. She sees what all the other kids are doing and wants to do it. Unfortunately for us, she is highly successful at doing it as well. For example, we have had kids that could climb counters. We have kids using counters to get to things on high shelves. They get up for something. The difference for Ruth is that she is a climber. She gets up on everything. I am constantly getting her down from the counters, the table, the changing table and anything else she can scale. And climbing is just the start of the list. She gets into things, destroys things and constantly looks cute. I guess that is what being 2 is all about.
Here is what two looks like.Incredibly adorable, always trying to do your thing and lulling your parents to sleep so you can get into trouble sooner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment