Everyone keeps asking if I am going to post again, so I thought I should put up a picture. I have a lot to post about and I am sure some of them will appear here. I have been busy with visitors, vacations, and rereading the Harry Potter books. (You can check my
schedule. I have not watched the movies along the way, just read the books.)
Grace and Caleb have on Old Navy t-shirts, Mary has a
Life Is Good flag t-shirt, and Joshua's onesie says "Mom's Little Firecracker". Hope you enjoyed the holiday!

One more note: I don't know if you watched the hot dog eating contest. We never have watched it before on the 4th. The announcers were too funny. As an example, an announcer had this to say about Joey Chestnut winning the contest, "This could be one of the greatest moments in American sports history."
I am glad that announcers never engage in hyperbole.
2 comments:
Good going Jared. Now we just need more. Love, Mom
We are always in want aren't we, as your public. However, it is good to see your post. Are you still on schedule? I finished the 6th book last night and am anxiously waiting book 7.
If you can, I would like to see the picture of me jumping off the 10m. That was crazy.
We miss you tons and Tara can't stop talking about Grace, Caleb and Joshua. Love Jen
Post a Comment