- I don't think Harry is a horcrux.
- Neville Longbottom will be a part of the final fight with Voldemort and Luna Lovegood will end up with Neville.
- Ron will become head boy.
- I hope Bellatrix Lestrange does not fair well in this book because she is such a dark character.
- I don't know what will happen to Draco Malfoy, but my opinion of him changed when I reread his conversation with Dumbledore at the end of "Half-Blood Prince". Though Draco has been painted as a bad guy, or Harry's foil, he came off as misguided and pushed by circumstance into bad decisions. It is hard to believe that he would be committed to serving "The Dark Lord" after what has happened to him.
- If Voldemort is killed, I wonder what will happen to the Dark Mark on the Death Eater's arms. Is it linked to him somehow?
- I want to think a horcrux is hidden at the orphanage, but I am sure Dumbledore would have found it there. One could be hidden at Godric's Hollow, but I think it would have been moved after Voldemort came back to life. Though he was "defeated" there, it also shows he cannot be defeated finally.
- I think Ginny is perfect for Harry, but I have a feeling Ginny, Ron, Hermoine, or Harry will be killed. I really don't want that to happen, though.
- Ron and Hermoine will be a proper couple this book, right?
- I wish JK would tell us more of the back story between Severus and James, but I don't think she will.
- In many of these books, Harry's parental figures die or are shunted to the side. Does that mean something will happen to Remus, Molly, or Arthur?
Friday, July 20, 2007
Two Free Days
I have not read Harry Potter for the last 48 hours. Some time after midnight, that streak will end. After reading all six books again, I have definitely been in the wizarding world too much lately. It has been great. I am going to post my thoughts on "The Deathly Hallows", so there is a record of my poor prognostic ability.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I enjoyed your comments Jared....I wish more questions, just like yours were answered. I found myself wanting more. I agree with you on re-reading it. Has Mary been reading? Did you like it? I'm curious of peoples reactions. Let me know
Post a Comment