Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Church with Joshua

Joshua never wore shoes or sandals at church this week. He did not wear them on the way there. He did not wear them on the way home. He cannot talk but I know he is very happy about this accomplishment. Joshua hates shoes. The first thing he does when you put anything on his feet is pull them off.

Joshua is starting to be more apprehensive. He used to go anywhere with no fear. Now he recognizes whom he should be with and who he is around. I told him to go find Mom at the end of church this week. Normally he goes upstairs and finds Mom. He knows where the Primary meets and knows that is where he will find her. But not this week. He would not go without me.

These are things that all kids learn.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Wasn't Caleb also a lover of bare feet. I want to know this child. Mom

nikko said...

Shoes are highly overrated, you know. ;o)