It is a good thing that Grace was not born to a long line of feminists. She has lately taken to singing the classic Disney song "Femininity."
Let's just say that won't be a feminist anthem anytime soon.
Have you seen the Half Blood Prince trailer? I think you should watch it. It is amazing.
Caleb woke up this morning and got dressed before 6:30 am. We went downstairs and he read two books to me. I don't think I did mornings like he does mornings.
Joshua is learning how to pray. We tell him to fold his arms and he bows his head. Usually he bows it so far that he touches something with his head. If we are by a bed, his head touches the bed. If we are at dinner, his head touches the tray of his high chair. I should not laugh, but it is funny in a cute way.
Weird song that I was listening to while posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jared,
It's a good thing I'm coming to visit in September!! We have to find Grace a different song to sing. That nonsense about "how to catch a beau" has got to go!!
HBP trailer looks amazing. I'm glad they're keeping the guy who did OOP to do HBP and DH. Did you hear they moved the release date from November to next July?
Post a Comment