Postings of our wanderings through life. Uh, Boss, where are we going again?
Using your precious son to do your dirty work!!! Apalling! Gotta admit I got a good laugh. Love, especially to the innocent.
complete and total child explotation
so delightful. i've played it repeatedly and laughed each time. it's not exploitation; it's just the realization that gramma sal responds to certain pressures and ignores others. who tries to win with the weakest weapon?
Good Idea!! I'm using it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Using your precious son to do your dirty work!!! Apalling! Gotta admit I got a good laugh. Love, especially to the innocent.
complete and total child explotation
so delightful. i've played it repeatedly and laughed each time.
it's not exploitation; it's just the realization that gramma sal responds to certain pressures and ignores others. who tries to win with the weakest weapon?
Good Idea!! I'm using it.
Post a Comment