The last video shows how Joshua's language skill continue to improve (and that his favorite word is "idunnoknow"). He has started learning a lot of new words, but he is not the only one with new words. Everyone has been getting in on the act.
Grace's reading has been tested by Halloween candy. She was digging through her bag the other day and asked me if I liked "Whooppers". (Marketing slogan: Candy that makes you whoop!) I asked her if she meant "Whoppers".
This morning I was coming downstairs as Caleb was getting his backpack ready for school. I hear him say, "Mom, why did you leave my zipper all skippity-bappity?"
How do you answer that? All I could do was laugh.
(For the record, I believe skippity-bappity means out of place. Mary left the zippers together at the top of the backpack when Caleb clearly wanted the zippers either all the way to the left or the right.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment