Monday, March 02, 2009

Random Observations

Did you know that Joshua loves the color pink? I think he might get that from me. Growing up in my family, each family member had a different color plate. Mom's plate was yellow, Dad's was orange, Matt's was blue, Oliver's was purple, Sara's was green, Eric's was white, and mine was pink.
Joshua has become interested in the going to the bathroom. We are excited because I would love to minimize the two children in diapers stage. We have learned that he will take off and run around the house naked if you are not careful.
Grace has the blogging gene. She does not have a blog, but she has a bulletin board in her room. She changes what is on the board almost every day. Instead of a weblog, I call it her wall-log.
Caleb recently purchased a new Webkinz. It is an adorable little monkey and just screams Caleb. He has named the monkey, BoyKing. Isn't that a great name for a monkey?

1 comment:

Sally said...

Sorry. I see that the toilet training question is answered here. Love the BoyKing name and Grace is your artistic one. You had settled on pink long before those plates came into our lives.