Monday, September 21, 2009

Rebecca Update

I have had a tough time keeping up with the blogging. We will have to see if I can make a bit of a comeback. We will start simple and give you an update on Rebecca. She is doing really well. She loves her momma, likes to eat, sleeps pretty well, and is good natured about being taken to all of the other events her siblings are involved in. Here is a recent picture of her. She loves candlelit dinners, long walks on the beach to smile and giggle. (Caleb is really good at making her laugh.) She loves to try to throw herself out of any chair or swing you put her in. (I don't understand why she just won't sit back and enjoy sitting in a chair once in a while. Maybe she is just ready to get going.) Her favorite thing to do is to be in her onesie in the evenings and chew on her toes. She can even do it when she is dressed!
This post was created while listening to "Fireflies" by Owl City. Oliver pointed this song out to be a month ago and I really like it. I even heard it on Sirius radio when I took a business trip.

6 comments:

Jen said...

The pictures of Rebecca are cute! I have yet to have a toe chewing baby. We miss you guys. We were looking at all the family reunion pictures the other day reminiscing. It was a great time.
I loved the song too. I am listening to it right now. Thanks for the post!

Sally said...

Cute cute pictures. A great words. Looks like she has a red hair halo.

bbond said...

such a good song. and cute baby.

Jared said...

While she may end up having red hair, right now she is largely bald.

mattandhonor said...

Cute little baby!! I'm glad you were able to post!

beezbond said...

great update
thanks