Last weekend was Grace's baptism and Rebecca's blessing. We had family in town and it was wonderful to see everyone. I think I found a picture of all the cousins that came for the events. Here is Grace in her white dress.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Recent Pictures
Grace has been working on a school project this summer. A scrapbook is part of the project. I noticed that we had many pictures we have not posted. (Must be a side effect of rarely posting.) So here is a quick post of pictures from the last week.
Last weekend was Grace's baptism and Rebecca's blessing. We had family in town and it was wonderful to see everyone. I think I found a picture of all the cousins that came for the events. Here is Grace in her white dress.
Grace was baptized on Saturday and we went downtown after the event. Here are some pictures of the kids playing in the North End. They were all taken not far from the Old North Church. ("One if by land, two if by sea.") This is Sadie.
Lilly loved to run around.
Emily, Nick, and Janelle threw money into the fountain.
I like this image of Emily.
This captures Caleb's personality.
Joshua fell asleep on the way downtown. We managed to transfer him to the stroller while he was sleeping. I love this picture Mary took of him after he had just woken up.
You can tell that Rebecca is one of our children. Look how she is holding her blanket. That is a sure sign that she belongs.
During our busy weekend with family visiting, Joshua was not on his normal nap schedule. This meant he was more difficult to get up from his naps than usual. One afternoon, Mary went upstairs to get him up. After half an hour, I went to check on them. I think Mary was pretty proud of her skills in waking Joshua. What do you think?
Last weekend was Grace's baptism and Rebecca's blessing. We had family in town and it was wonderful to see everyone. I think I found a picture of all the cousins that came for the events. Here is Grace in her white dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
In the picture of Joshua in the stroller just waking up, He looks exactly like his Pa.
Congrats to Gracie on her baptism. I still think of her as a baby sitting on your lap eating a banana at our house. What a pretty little lady she is.
Great job on waking Josh up Mary!! Great pictures, and a very beautiful newly baptized girl!!
Love the post, Jared. Mary is the most accomplished one in your house. Beautiful of Grace and oh, so Caleb. Need a better one of Joshua.
I like Mary's style! Beautiful dress with a lovely girl. It was great being together in Florida. We miss you.
Post a Comment