Joshua loves music. He has great nursery leaders at church who have taught him many Primary songs. He can often be heard singing the songs or asking someone else to sing to him.
Three nights ago we got home late from a service project and were rushing to put the children to bed. Mary and I were going back and forth between the boys' and the girls' room to get everyone settled down and tucked in. Joshua asked me to sing him a bedtime song. I sang him one song and Mary came in as I was finishing up. Joshua asked for another song, but I told him that I had promised to sing only one song and I had done that. Undeterred, Joshua asked Mary to sing him a song. Mary told him that I had song him one song and that was enough because it was too late.
As Mary left the room, she heard a little voice say in the darkness, "Awwwwww, stinky parents."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too funny! Our kids are always begging for more stories, songs, etc... Silly kids!
Post a Comment