Friday, June 25, 2010

Are You Ready for Tomorrow?

At 2:30 pm tomorrow, the US will play Ghana in the World Cup for a spot in the quarterfinals. I hope you know where you are going to watch the game and have invited your friends over to cheer. If you need a little inspiration for how to cheer a great moment in USA soccer history, then click here.

If you want to hear the song that Weezer penned for the national team, then click here.

If you like Shakira and want to hear her World Cup song, then click here.

But whatever you do, watch tomorrow.
Okay, maybe you don't like soccer. You can try this link if you want to watch something mind blowing.

But I still think you should be supporting the US tomorrow.

3 comments:

dankirty said...

Quentin wouldn't let us miss it! He loves to watch soccer. Go USA!!

Sally said...

Being an obedient Mom, I sat through and watched all links. The first, the reactions, was really touching. Shakira really is beautiful and I enjoyed that song. The fellow's song was good, too. And the SYTYCD piece, well, what the contestants on that show are doing now totally blows my mind away whenever I have a chance to see it. I will tune in...to the soccer. Thanks.

beezbond said...

sj a shakira fan - what next