Monday, August 16, 2010

A Teaser

We recently got a new computer and I am still trying to figure everything out. It is an iMac and I love the experience so far, but I am not comfortable with all the new applications, etc. Tonight I was going to post some photos from our recent reunion, but I have not worked much with iPhoto. So instead you get two non-reunion pictures that I was playing with to try to figure out some of the editing and resizing options.

This winter Caleb decided to grow out his hair after maintaining a buzz cut for his life up to this point. A few months ago we were playing with his hair while he took a bath. He found out that he can rock an awesome fauxhawk. Then he started making funny faces and I got this picture of him. At least it looks like I am beginning to figure out the basics for the new machine and I will be able to post more photos in the future!
Since you read this post, I will let you know what two songs I am listening to tonight. I have just found them recently and I like them both.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Caleb and Elvis. I do not want to vote on who has the 'better' hair. Some hair, Caleb!

beezbond said...

nice hair

I didn't think boys in your family ever got their hair that long

Jared said...

Joshua has always had longer hair, Tim. His hair has always been really curly.