Sunday, August 15, 2010

Recent Quotes

We recently went out to Utah for a family reunion with Mary's side of the family. We had a great time. Mary flew out there with all the children while I was at Scout camp. Joshua has never been around mountains before. He looked out the airplane and car windows and was amazed by them. He turned to Mary and said, "Mom, look at the volcanoes!"

I guess we have yet to impress upon him he difference between volcanoes and mountains.
Today, Grace made some Crystal Light lemonade in a pitcher that was less than half a gallon size. Joshua wanted to test it. He took a drink and said, "That tastes a little too lemonade-y."

I think he meant that it was a little tart, but I am not sure.

4 comments:

dankirty said...

What no wonderful pictures?? We need more details about this trip to Utah and the family reunion.

Quentin is going through Wii withdrawls!!

dankirty said...

oh yeah, we miss you guys! Come back and stay with us anytime!!!

Sally said...

Joshua's "volcanoes" do call for a return trip.

Jared said...

I will definitely get some pictures up in the near future. We had a lot of things going on yesterday and I did not get to them. Maybe I will make a dramatic return to blogging and get a ton of the pictures up that I have wanted to post.

And it was really great to stay with you, Kirty. We will have to do it some time or you guys could come out here.