Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Girl to Love

Rebecca is a great kid. She goes at full speed and loves life. She laughs, demands, cries and melts your heart … and does it all again one minute later. She lives each day with a single motto: If my parents say to me why do you have to act so two, then today has been a successful day. She is successful everyday and definitely is two.

Do you want to get to know Rebecca a little better? Well, these photos give a glimpse of her life. We had to find a new photographer since Rebecca Mudrick has moved away. We are really happy with the photos that Saydi took of us.

Let me know if you learn something new about Rebecca. I love the expression on her face for this series of pictures. Look at her pose. I think the picture with her sticking out her tongue should go on the wall with all the other pictures of my parents' grandchildren. I love that little one.

2 comments:

bbond said...

what an awesome series of pictures!

Sally said...

They are great. And each and every one is oh so Rebecca.