Sunday, December 18, 2011

Proving a Point

I wrote the post below late last night. Rebecca could not have known what I wrote. But that did not matter. At 4:30 am, she woke up and wanted a drink of water. I got her water, but fumbled passing the small cup of water to her. I told her to go snuggle with Mom while I cleaned up. She did not want to leave me, so I changed her shirt and cleaned up the water.

I asked her if she wanted to go back to her bed, but she had woken up. So we laid down together in our bed. But for some reason, she would not pull up the covers. I figured I would give her a minute and then pull up the covers. After a minute or two, I tried to pull up the covers. She pulled them back down. I told her that I wanted to have the covers on me. She said no. I told her that I was going to have the covers on me, she could do what she want.

She said okay, got out of bed and stomped off to her room. She slammed the door shut. I have to say that I wasn't upset she decided to put herself back to bed. But, I never would have guessed that is how it would have gone.
If you are interested in a festive juice to drink, I recommend Trader Joe's Pear Cinnamon Cider. It does sound a little weird, but it is quite good. Give it a try.

1 comment:

beezbond said...

now see if you can do it twice