They searched for the next five minutes for the right bouquet of long stem pink roses. They found a beautiful bouquet, but I felt sorry for Mary that she really did not get the birthday flowers she had expected. Grace got wonderful birthday flowers on Mary's birthday. Oh well. Here is a picture of the roses:
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Birthday Flowers
Mary likes flowers and I usually get her some for her birthday. This year we were out shopping with the kids before her birthday. I was going to get her some flowers but figured she could pick out what she wanted while we were out. Grace overheard this conversation and decided that she needed to "help" Mom pick out the right flowers. Mary looked around and found a nice bouquet and asked Grace if she thought it was okay. Mary expected immediate agreement, but it did not come. Grace told Mary that she did not think Mary would like those flowers as much as pink roses.
They searched for the next five minutes for the right bouquet of long stem pink roses. They found a beautiful bouquet, but I felt sorry for Mary that she really did not get the birthday flowers she had expected. Grace got wonderful birthday flowers on Mary's birthday. Oh well. Here is a picture of the roses:
I did not take a picture but I got a bunch of alstroemeria for my birthday. They were gorgeous and I love alstroemeria.
They searched for the next five minutes for the right bouquet of long stem pink roses. They found a beautiful bouquet, but I felt sorry for Mary that she really did not get the birthday flowers she had expected. Grace got wonderful birthday flowers on Mary's birthday. Oh well. Here is a picture of the roses:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment