Time to blog again. Stories have not been told that crave an audience. Pictures have not been posted and Grandma is not happy. Time to jump in the time machine and post old pictures and preserve a few of the stories.
Joshua loves to smile and roll around.

Joshua thought Caleb's bed and blankets were comfortable enough to borrow for a nap.

Look at the clean baby! The towel was made by a grandmother of Grace and Caleb's friends. Out of the blue, Grandma B made these adorable towels and sent one for each child. Joshua's is a duck, Caleb's a horse, and Grace's a flower.

I love Joshua. I love t-shirts. I love hoops. I love puns.

The boys in our family like orange. Blame that on Dad.

Grace loves to get dressed for church in the dresses Aunt Rachel bought her.

This is not a perfect picture, but it is iconic Caleb. His irresistibly goofy side is on full display. This Caleb always makes me laugh.
This post's musical inspiration.
1 comment:
Delightful pictures. Is Joshua as long as he appears? Can hardly wait to see you all. Like the song. Now where are the stories? Grandma C
Post a Comment