- At Target this evening a gentleman was wearing this shirt: I am a legend in Japan.
- Also at Target, a man and woman were talking as they walked past me. The man said, "I can't function unless I have your complete attention." "What?" she replied.
- If you want the definitive word on whom women want and nerds, I think you should read Rebecca's advice.
- On the road to our campground last Friday I saw this bumper sticker: Why do we kill people who kill people to show killing people is wrong?
- That bumper sticker is not out of place in Massachusetts. The other day I saw this: Choose Life, Your Mom Did. Now that is unusual for this area.
- I was walking to the train station the other day at 6:00 pm. A woman pushed an empty stroller past me. I wanted to ask her if she forgot something.
- Today at the train station there was a kid sitting with a conductor's baton. He was looking at sheet music and practicing.
- Last week on the bus I sat next to a teenager who was eagerly openning a CD. What are the kids listening to today? Johannes Brahms.
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Recently Seen and Heard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Teenagers listening to Brahms? That would have made my day.
I love the "complete attention" one. I would have laughed out loud.
Love this post Jared. Thanks for the mention!
Oh, and when do we get to see pictures of the new house!?!?!?
Post a Comment