Saturday, June 28, 2008

Short Post

We had a great vacation. (I will try to post details.)
We had a great photo session with Rebecca. (Here is a sneak peek.)
We went and saw Wall-e yesterday. You should see it. (The short is unbelievably good.)

I will try to post more information about all of these events, but if I don't at least you know something.

5 comments:

bbond said...

those pictures look great! i am excited to them the rest of them. also, i cannot wait to see WALL-E

Heather said...

I love those pictures. They are wicked gah-jus.

Lisa Michelle said...

Holy smokes! I can't believe how big your kids are getting - looking at that darling picture of Grace makes me feel OLD. :) They are all so cute! Sounds like you guys had a great trip - happy summer!

ps - your kids have the best quotes hands down. :)

dankirty said...

Love the pictures!!!

ellen said...

Nice photos!