Postings of our wanderings through life. Uh, Boss, where are we going again?
Friday, June 05, 2009
I Don't Care which Party You Favor...
...but when a news segment comes on tonight and it shows President Obama getting a hamburger at 5 Guys. It is obvious that he knows how to pick out a good hamburger joint.
I think there's a 5 Guys in Baltimore. Is it really that good? We've been trained to be loyal to In-N-Out, but I'd love to find something on the East Coast that rivals it.
7 comments:
I agree and can't wait until our five guys run in July.
5 guys is good, but it doesn't hold a candle to In-N-Out
I thought you favored Bartleys.
In-N-Out is so much better than 5 guys.
5 guys hit downtown nville
the boys and rindy join in acclaim
I think there's a 5 Guys in Baltimore. Is it really that good? We've been trained to be loyal to In-N-Out, but I'd love to find something on the East Coast that rivals it.
Post a Comment