Mary is the primary president in our ward. This means that she is in charge of all the children's Sunday school classes and the nursery for the toddlers in our congregation. Today Mary met with our Bishop to talk about the children and their teachers. As the conversation was winding down, the Bishop said he thinks Joshua has the best hair in the ward.
Now if you are in our congregation and believe that your hair (or your child or spouse's hair) is better than Joshua's, I won't argue with you. All I want is for Mary to remember when it is time for Joshua's next haircut that her ecclesiastical leader has officially endorsed his hair.
And you would not want to run afoul of your church leaders, now would you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
jared
my father taught me long ago that hair style is not an eternal issue;
editorialized yes - but not eternal
Nice!!
Can't wait to see it in person in a few weeks (but not few enough!)
I have to agree! And not just b/c it reminds me of my Sammy's hair years ago. : )
Oh, this is good as I recall your two very differing views on his hair in terms of cutting it. Now to preserve your post for posterity, or until Joshua is thirteen and it really matters. Put in his Uncle Eric's and Uncle Oliver's hair stlyings, and you could really have some thing going on there. So sorry Mary.
I have to say, being in said ward, I think Joshua has the most stylin' hair for the under 3 crowd. If left to its own design, his hair may even rival Peter Baratta some day.
Post a Comment