So remember, the more she gets of this:
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Sorry for the Absence...
...but things have been a little busy. Rebecca is a wonderful addition to our family. We have tons of pictures and stories to post, but sometimes it is difficult to get to the computer.
So remember, the more she gets of this:
The less likely we are to do this:
Or this:
Have a good night's sleep. I know we will!
So remember, the more she gets of this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Joshua looks so long, wait he is a Christensen, I shouldn't be surprised. Rebbecca is beautiful. I can't wait to see you all in person! It is going to be very fun!
Thanks for the post.
woops Rebecca is how I should have spelled her name. Tell her I'm sorry :o)
absolutely awesome pictures! I'm soo glad you posted a picture of Rebecca! I was just wondering tonight what she was looking like-and she's a real cutie pie!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!
Post a Comment