I love this picture of Caleb and Rebecca. Rebecca is doing the ultimate baby stretch in this picture. When you see a baby doing this, you know they are still a newborn.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Old Photos
I am looking through our pictures from May and wanted to put some of them on the blog.
I love this picture of Caleb and Rebecca. Rebecca is doing the ultimate baby stretch in this picture. When you see a baby doing this, you know they are still a newborn.
Here is a picture of Rebecca's first bath. Rebecca screamed for most of it, but she has since come to enjoy them a lot more.
We have had a cold summer. Mary and I thought that Rebecca would never have many cold weather newborn clothes. In June we only had two days that hit 80 degrees and they were not much hotter than that. Rebecca spent a lot of nights for her first month sleeping in her hat even though she was born in May. I was not expecting this kind of weather for a May newborn.
I just like this picture of Rebecca and me.
And this picture of our hands.
I love this picture of Caleb and Rebecca. Rebecca is doing the ultimate baby stretch in this picture. When you see a baby doing this, you know they are still a newborn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Again I say, she is a beauty! She seems to have a different look-can't wait to meet her in person! And see Grace, Caleb, and little red Josh, along with their parents!! TWO WEEKS!!!
Wonderful to see some new pictures and to see an older Rebecca. Love the sweetness of the hands. Mom
still so happy for you guys! i've finally started our blog. come visit us ... brandyandarlin.blogspot.com
it's still a new work in progress, but you can see some of the latest pics! send mary my best. i sure miss her!
brandy
welcome back
thanks for the photo update
Rebecca is gorgeous. Congratulations!
We haven't talked in forever so I haven't been able to tell you that we continue to be just half a step behind you. I am due with another boy in November.
Post a Comment