On Sunday, I was helping Joshua get dressed for church. He likes dressing up for church, which he learned from Caleb. Mary had laid out an outfit for him. It was a sweater vest, long sleeve shirt and pants. We got the shirt on and I was helping him with his pants. I got one leg in and then he stopped. I asked him, "What's the matter, Joshua?"
"I need my belt," he replied as he was about to run off.
I said, "But these are elastic waist pants."
He looked and them and said, "Oh yeah, they are my slide-them-up pants."
Caleb is the one in the house that is the most particular about the way he looks for church. He loves to wears ties. We were recently at my parents house and had forgotten to pack him a tie. He was REALLY upset. Fortunately, he could borrow one of my dad's ties. (He told me he could not borrow one of my ties because I did not have anything that would match his outfit.) I just had to tie to the tie in a way that he could wear it with a sweater.
Whenever I tie his tie, I am instructed on how the knot should look. "Today, I want a big knot, Dad," he will say. Or, "Today, I want a skinny knot like yours."
He latest acquisition is a sports coat. He loves it and wears it almost every week now. He definitely looks handsome.
If you want to see a cool video with great music, check this out. My cousin sent me this link about a month ago. I love this video and music is incredibly catchy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I AM FAAAAAMOUSSSSS!
It is true. You are famous. But I did update the link to the video with the English subtitles.
i lUV styling dressers
No wonder they looked so sharp for Easter. Glad they will keep you on your toes in the matter and manner.
Post a Comment