Caleb loves to watch movies. Cars the Movie just came out on DVD two weeks ago and I think he has only watched it 6,329 times already. He quotes lines and uses them at the right time. Today at church we were coming back from the car and Caleb said, "Let's race."
As I was catching up to him I said, "Hey, you come back here."
Then Caleb pulls out, "Not today, old man, I know all your tricks."
I was dying laughing at this point. Unfortunately, I could not come up with, "Not all my tricks rookie." Had I said that and run past him, we may have died laughing, though it was funny enough without the extra line.
Tangent: I am not a movie critic, but I cannot wait for the next Pixar movie, Ratatouille. I know little about the story, but the animation is going to be amazing. One look at the trailer will let you know how much better their animation is than anyone else. Sure, I don't love the fact that the trailer has a "Little Mermaid" moment, but there are funny lines in it.
Caleb can quote those lines too; "Let it go Dad!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment