I love to hear my children pray. I love the fun things and the impossibly sweet things they say. I love the innocence and belief that goes into their prayers.
When I hear Grace say, "Heavenly Father, I want to bless you." I love her simple faith. Grace wants God to be blessed as much as anyone else. I love that she expresses it in her prayer.
When she says, "Bless all the states, even Bethlehem" I want to smile because she has much to learn. But I know the geography will come and I am glad that she knows where Jesus was born.
When she says, "Bless Robert and bless the cemetery where he is buried." I feel her love for her brother. Grace prays for Robert in heaven and his body on earth. She loves him and is still letting that love grow.
I love the prayers of children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment