Thursday, November 16, 2006

Pictures of the Children

This is a picture of Grace wearing her favorite outfit. She drew a picture of herself wearing this outfit for her school journal.
This is Grace's basketball outfit. Once you put on sweats you are an athlete. I love the way children think about life. If she has a witch's hat, she is a witch. Boots make you a cowgirl. A beautiful dress makes you a princess. Here is our basketball player: Caleb has an orange shirt. I thought you should see it. I tried to get a picture of him standing still. I would not say that I was successful. He was goofing around the whole time. Mary believes he may be the class clown at preschool because he is always trying to get the other children to laugh. Hopefully you will laugh as he is making crazy faces. Caleb loves this lunch box. Bev gave it to him with a puzzle in it. He loves to carry it around and is so happy that he has a Thomas lunch box. He told me I needed to take a picture of it, so here it is.

No comments: