Caleb ate breakfast today. Okay, he ate a lot of breakfast. At 8:30 am, he had eaten two bowls of Cocoa Puffs and one bowl of Trix.
I had a meeting and missed breakfast. When I returned we were talking and he said, "Dad, I want second breakfast."
Mom, seeing that it was 10:30 am, said, "Why don't we have a little lunch?"
Caleb replied, "No, I want SECOND breakfast."
I went and poured him a bowl of Trix. Then another bowl. And finally one more bowl. He ate it all.
Final tally: 4 bowls of Trix and 2 bowls of Cocoa Puffs.
How can he eat all that food? Where does that gene come from? It cannot be me, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He gets his appetite from his father. I remember at age five my son eating 4 hot dogs at one sitting. When you were growing up, our food budget was greater than our house payment for many years. I sense that you will have the same situation
That is hilarious! Go Caleb - pack it away, dude!!
Did he have a sugar kick the rest of the day? I'm just kidding, but wow what a lot of food!
Post a Comment