Many of you (okay both of our readers), may be wondering what is up with our extended absence from the blogosphere this summer. We have many excuses but none of them are all that good. So, you won't be bored by the story of my broken glasses and other tales for insomniacs. But we did have a little bit of news to report:
We have moved!
It is true. We grew up and got our first home this summer. It is a nice little shanty on the outskirts of town. (Actually that is not true. It is small, but no shanty and our town really does not have outskirts. You might get away with calling it the edge of town, but this digression has digressed enough.)
I thought I should post a picture.
6 comments:
About time! Nice to have you back. How about pictures of the children? That is what it is all about. Love, Mom
Some people are never satisfied. (See previous comment.)
Welcome to the world of a mortgage. Note that there is no wonderful in the last sentence.
What a cute house! Welcome to the home-owning world. :o)
Oooh, I love it! Thanks for posting a picture - maybe I can see it for real in the near future . . .
Congrats!
What a great looking house. We miss owning a house-hey a mortgage is better than rent any day. Congratulations!
Welcome to the world of having to fix everything that breaks...
How many bedrooms? bathrooms? garage?
Post a Comment