Mary and I figured that Rebecca would be fairly similar to our other children. We were surprised when Rebecca had a new trick for us right out of the gate. Rebecca does not have jaundice.
Grace, Caleb, and Joshua spent time "under the lights" to bring down their bilirubin counts. Because Rebecca does not have jaundice, Mary could come home from the hospital today with Rebecca after two nights in the hospital. We are all happy to be under the same roof.
Let's see if we feel that way in the morning…
Update: We are still happy to be under the same roof, though Mary and I did not sleep as well as we had hoped. (But I think you could copy that sentence and use it to describe the next few days or weeks or months or…)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wahoo for liver function! :-)
Post a Comment