We met the newest member of our family last night. The baby we had been calling
Herbert Nenninger was born. The baby ended up being a little girl! Rebecca Helen was born at 8:05 pm after a labor that was short and incredibly intense. She weighed in at 8 pounds 0 ounces and is 21 inches long.
We can post the story of how fast Rebecca came at another time. Here are some pictures that tell the story after the labor and birth:

A happy poppa holding Rebecca.

A picture of Rebecca.

A tired Rebecca yawning after a crazy labor.

Rebecca decided to test out her lungs during her first bath.

The happy Mom and her new little one.

The three of us a couple hours after the birth.
Mary and Rebecca are trying to get a little rest at the hospital and are doing well. We are all excited for the newest addition to our family.
14 comments:
Awww. She's adorable! Congratulations Jared and Mary. We're so happy for you!
Cutie, cutie, cutie!! Congrats on a beautiful little girl! I'll bet Frace is over the moon to have a sister!! Can't wait to meet her and see all of you in two months!!
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations to all of you.
I think I like her new name much better. Congratulations!
Congratulations! she is beautiful, well worth the wait. :-) I am glad she is safely here and I look forward to meeting her this summer.
Congratulations. I'm happy for all of you.
I Love the picture of Rebecca crying during her bath. She is adorable and with that lung power will fit in perfectly! Can hardly wait to be there and let the poor Moma get some rest. Lots of love to all of you.
Congratulations on your little one. She looks like she has a hint of red hair. Hope you are doing okay Mary! You amaze me and I hope the kids are good for you when you come home.
We love you lots and can't wait to see you in July!
Love Jen and Family
Congratulations!
Rebecca vs. Herbert....that's a tough one...Two great names...
Congratulations! She is just beautiful!! (looks a lot like her siblings...)
Congratulations again. Love the name. She is a cutie -- definitely a Christensen. Mary, hope you're getting some rest and lots of love and attention. Can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations to you all! We're so happy for you!
Congratulations!!! We are so thrilled for you. She's adorable (and has a great name, if I do say so myself). We can't wait to meet her.
Welcome home little beaut
Post a Comment