Thursday, May 28, 2009

Picture Update

There are a number of pictures to post since we always take more pictures when a newborn is around. Here is a sampling: Rebecca before she came home from the hospital. Rebecca in her car seat before her first ride in the car. Mary was crazy enough to walk to school with Joshua and Rebecca the day after coming home from the hospital. This is their first ride in the double stroller together. They both took a snooze in honor of the occasion. Rebecca in her bed. Some nights she sleeps longer stretches and others she screams for a couple of hours. Sounds about right for a newborn. I pulled Joshua and Caleb to a nearby park last weekend while Grace rode her bike. I love how toddlers run. Can't you see the toddler run in this picture? This wild turkey was wandering our neighborhood this weekend and we later caught up with it at the park. If you thought the only wild turkeys on our street live in our home, this is photographic proof that you are wrong.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Very very cute. I love the size comparison in the stroller. How quickly they seem to grow up. I hope you are all getting a bit of sleep. We love you lots!

bbond said...

i smile at the toddler run caught mid stride

Sara and Todd said...

Toddlers have the funniest runs I love it. Wow, multiple turkey's on the same block, who'd of thought?

beezbond said...

the toddler run actually reminds me of how the larger turkey trotted as a similarly aged youth