We went to church and the program was comforting. The choir sang a couple of beautiful numbers and sounded excellent. I love the spirituality of hymns. The talks and lessons were wonderful, as well. After church we took some pictures and headed to the cemetery to visit Robert. At Robert's grave, we talked to Grace about the resurrection and what Jesus has done for us. It was a powerful experience. The cemetery is a place where it is easy to talk about the real meaning of Easter. I think that Grace's experience with Robert has made the resurrection more tangible to her. We had a good Easter this year.
Below are the Easter pictures. Caleb was grumpy at the end of church and we did not manage a good group picture. Oh well, at least we got a picture of everyone.
3 comments:
I have dial-up so instead of responding to each post I decided to do one big comment:
St. Pats day: Got to love the late
snow, I would say more but I am going to blog about it in the next couple of days.
Roberts Birthday: That was really cool how you use the day to serve others, nothings better for the hart in my book.
Easter Traditions: I am with Caleb, who gives how they look, just eat them. Another note, I don't think there was enough eggs, you should of brought more.
Easter Sunday: I am glad it was enjoyable and you got to enjoy the holiday a little more this year.
Joshua: (I caught you while blogging, I went back to remember what all of your post where about and you had a new one)I am glad to know that you have decided to keep him, I hope you stick with that decision if he becomes your biggest talker. Good Luck.
Kristin and I were reviewing some early Clara pictures tonight. The grumpy/cranky ones are some of our favorites!
JB, next year we will try to have more eggs to dye. I thought it was a huge deal just to do dye them before Easter itself.
If Joshua is our biggest talker, I have no idea of what we are going to do. It is difficult to imagine that it could be the case, but you never know....
Post a Comment