This is a video of Joshua in our old house. It was taken at least two weeks ago. He had just learned to sit up. He is babbling and trying to show that he can put his pacifier in his mouth.
It feels weird to post this video because it is out of date. Joshua changes quickly. Every week or two he picks up a new skill. I should post how he ate chicken, pears, raisins, Cheerios, and crackers for dinner tonight. Or maybe how he has just started to pull himself up. But I don't have a video of those things, so you get this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks like someone likes to blow raspberries, like his cousin Clara. He's adorable.
Regarding two weeks old.
Backposting.
Give in.
I cannot give in to the dark side. Just wait until I post my June and July posts. It will probably be November by the time I get around to that....
Hi Christensens!
I haven't talked to you guys in a long time and thought I'd check out the family blog. Joshua is darling and Grace and Caleb have grown so much! I wish we could come see them. (And you two as well, naturally)
Congratulations on the house! Please send your current address to me. All is well here-- I'll phone this week to chat.
xoxo Kirsten
He's a cute kid!
Quentin thinks that there should be more pictures of Caleb, even though Joshua's cute ;)
Post a Comment