- During sacrament meeting I looked at the family sitting in the row in front of us. Their oldest son was trying to pick a small lock with a kit especially for that purpose. Now that is learning the important things at church.
- Later, we went to the fireside for temple workers. The special musical number was "Ingemisco" from Verdi's Requiem. It was beautiful, but it is not everyday that you here a tenor's aria during a meeting with a General Authority presiding. (Elder Holland was presiding and the musical number was moving and heartfelt. Listen.)
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Blogging During Church
My Crackberry addicted brother, Oliver, periodically blogs during church or church events. I have never had that desire. At least not until today. Two things happened today that I wish I could have blogged about real time. The first, I found humorous. The second was unusual for a Mormon crowd, but very moving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment