I have done a lot of running in my life. Currently I only run for two reasons:
- If my children are in trouble or need help.
- The only other possible reason to run is to play basketball, right? (Though most of the guys that I play ball with think it would be generous to characterize what I do as running. When asked to describe my gait, they say I have the athleticism of a
gazellepenguin.)
On the way home from work, a dapper gentleman sat down near me. He sported black wing tips, cuffed black pants, a muted plaid sports coat nicely offset by a soft red paisley tie, a fedora, and a leather carryall. He had a good look.
Then my eyes wandered up to his neck. His tie was knotted by a four-in-hand knot. I shuddered. Could you imagine looking so good and of all the self-releasing knots for your tie, you choose the four-in-hand? I felt bad for that tie. Just the right tie to offset the look and it is tied in the wrong way. The horror.
Dinner tonight was spaghetti. Joshua ate spaghetti by himself for the first time:
For the video-impaired:
Our children are eating us out of house and home right now. After eating dinner, Caleb was looking for something more to eat. He walked over to the fridge to get a yogurt. He was not sure what flavor he wanted. He started pulling out yogurt and saying the flavor, "Blueberry, strawberry, is this peach Mom? ... green lemon."
Grace walks over at this point in time and takes the "green lemon" yogurt. "No, Caleb, this is green lemon cake yogurt."
I guess my children have not eaten much key lime pie in their lives.
Right now, Mary is getting ready for preschool. There is a box of supplies that travels around to all the houses as each Mom teaches. Mary put the supply box together. If I were you, I would not mess with her box of preschool supplies. Trust me on this one.
3 comments:
As though one would mess with any thing Mary had organized????!!!!
Terrific video! One of the best. I think Joshua dethrones Sara as teh clown face of spaghetti eaters.
Love, Mom P.S. And thanks for more.
Awesome Picture Joshua!!! I love the face. I'm sorry to you and your parents that you are teething. I have a picture of me as a baby and my shirt says, "life is the pits, when you are teething".
Great pictures and videos. Everyone should have a baby spaghetti-face picture.
Post a Comment