- Caleb has been a revelation with preschool this year. Last year, he liked it but we were never sure if he was learning much. Not the case this year. He is working hard on his letters and sounds. I am happy to see he wants to learn.
- When we first bought Caleb white t-shirts, he did not like them. He wouldn't even put them on. Now he loves to wear them. Photos and video are below. If you need to get into the mood, you can always listen to Caleb's theme song.
- Caleb is still a funny kid. Just the other day he asked me if I would take him to Funkytown after we got to Uncle Matt and Aunt Honor's house.
- Getting together with the cousins has been really good for Caleb. He and Chase really started playing together last weekend when we were in Philadelphia. That was great to see. Also, Caleb really got along and played well with Quentin both times we saw his family this summer.
- Caleb's behavior has been getting better. More than anything, I think he had a hard time processing Robert's death. It has taken him a lot longer than I thought it would. I was reminded of this when the little girl Grace's age died. It was really hard for Caleb. He does not deal well with death. I worry a little about that, but I am allowed to do that since I am his father.
- One of the things I love about Caleb is that he will play with anyone. At joy school he plays with the boys and the girls. Nicole came over for a play date last week and they played really well together.
- This summer was a good one for him. The idea of moving was more difficult for him than the actual move. Of our three children, he adjusted the most quickly.
- Caleb is quite coordinated. It will be interesting to see what happens with this as he goes to school and begins to play sports. I have no predictions or insights but I am excited to find out what will happen next.
The two first pictures are quintessential Caleb.
4 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! Really cute and I am glad you didn't forget the mentos!
Great write-up. Wonderful pictures. Show the true guy. Video did not come through. Mom
Love the video! I want more. I know. I know. Never satisfied. Love you all, Mom
i liked the video because both caleb and grace had the same voice - sounded like twins.
Post a Comment