Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Aren't Children Great?

Grace has really started to read and I don't mean that she has just learned to read. She has known how to read for a while. Now she has a reason to read. She has discovered the "Ivy + Bean" series and it has captured her. It has been rare to see her without the book for the last two days. I am excited that she has begun to learn the power of books.

Now I am faced with the question as to whether or not I should read her books to know what has captured her attention.
The other night it was Caleb's turn to pray. He said a short prayer and end with this comment, "... and thank you for our clothes. Amen."

I did not know what to say.

(Although, every day many people are grateful for my clothes.)
Did I tell you that Joshua likes loves adores eggs? If you want him to do anything in the morning, just tell him that you will take him downstairs and make him eggs for breakfast. He will do it as fast as he can and when he gets downstairs he will go over to the cupboard with the pans and try to open it.

Joshua know what he likes.
If you want to listen to a good song, here is a group of guys we know from church singing an a cappella number.

1 comment:

beezbond said...

easy call - read her books and continue the practice and the resulting dialogue for decades