Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Note for the Last Post

Did you notice that Mary has posted for the first time? Pretty cool, eh?

The other thing that I thought Mary was going to write in that post is that we are expecting again. The new addition should be hitting the scene in May, if all goes well. We could not be more excited. Mary already had her ultrasound and everything seems okay. We did not find out the baby's gender, so we are expecting a surprise!

10 comments:

Kirsten said...

Wahoo!! I responded to Mary's post before I read this one! Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you!!

Lisa Michelle said...

Congratulations!!

ghd3 said...

well done author Mary! And congratulations! Wow!

Melissa said...

yay for good news!! =D
congrats!

LauraJ said...

Congrats to all of you!

corey said...

Congratulations!!

nikko said...

Congratulations!

Shelly said...

Congratulations! May sounds like a lovely time to have a baby.

(We took the twins to church for the first time today without checking that the weather was 2 degrees with a -15 wind chill. Brrrr)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! That's so wonderful! I'm so happy for you all (I mean all ya'll!) and what a lucky little baby to get to join this family!

Oliver said...

So bitter you didn't find out the gender. Then again, we all know the gender:

Boy.

(See reason here.)