I took this picture of him helping Mary frost cupcakes this morning. He does so much to help and he looks grown up. (We just bought him this new dress shirt. He has grown out of everything else. I am sure this shirt will soon be suffering from the same fate.)
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Mr. Handsome
It seems that Caleb has done so much growing up lately. It has been fun to watch him transform. He is learning, helping, trying to stay a little more calm and is a fun element in our home.
I took this picture of him helping Mary frost cupcakes this morning. He does so much to help and he looks grown up. (We just bought him this new dress shirt. He has grown out of everything else. I am sure this shirt will soon be suffering from the same fate.)
I took this picture of him helping Mary frost cupcakes this morning. He does so much to help and he looks grown up. (We just bought him this new dress shirt. He has grown out of everything else. I am sure this shirt will soon be suffering from the same fate.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment