We have been bit by the injury and illness bug in our home. We usually don't get too sick, but lately we have not been able to shake it. It started with strep throat. Caleb got it, then I got, then Grace got and now Mary is getting over it. Strep is no fun and everyone has been out of it for a while. It has been a long time since Mary and I felt like that. On Monday, Mary told me that she was starting to feel better. She had moved from feeling like death to feeling terrible.
Lately, basketball has not been much kinder to me either. I usually try to play twice a week. In the last month or two, I have sprained my ankle, jammed my upper knuckle on the index finger of my right hand and tonight I dislocated my pinkie on my left hand. (Do you know how hard it is to jam the upper knuckle? I still am not sure how I managed to do that.) Hopefully, these things come in threes because I want to sit out less and play more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was so sad to read about this because I have just gone through the same. No fun., And you two have to keep so functional. Best of luck and belated prayers.
Post a Comment