Joshua walked up to Mary earlier today and asked if he could have a piece of paper.
Mary said, "Why do you want a piece of paper?"
"I want to draw a picture for you, Momma," Joshua replied. So Mary handed him a piece of paper and he said, "Thank you."
With his piece of paper in one hand, he went to the drawer and got out a pencil. He came back to Mary and said, "Mom, can you draw me a picture of a flower? I want a really, really big one, as big as the whole piece of paper."
Mary drew him a picture of a flower and handed back the paper and pencil. He returned the pencil to the drawer and then came back to Mary. He held out the flower drawing and said, "Look Mom, I drew a picture for you!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Precious and original.
great one joshie!!
Post a Comment