Are you wondering if I am a good basketball teacher? I need my nephew, Andrew, to come and visit to see if I can teach the same lesson to him. Then I will tell you how I do on the teaching front.
Friday, May 14, 2010
First Basketball Lesson
I taught Rebecca her first basketball lesson tonight:
What is the lesson? Well, you need to break it down for both ends of the court. On the offensive side, the message is clear that she needs an above the rim game. While on the defensive end, the message is that she needs to protect the rim.
Are you wondering if I am a good basketball teacher? I need my nephew, Andrew, to come and visit to see if I can teach the same lesson to him. Then I will tell you how I do on the teaching front.
Are you wondering if I am a good basketball teacher? I need my nephew, Andrew, to come and visit to see if I can teach the same lesson to him. Then I will tell you how I do on the teaching front.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
BAsketball teacher?!!?!?? What about responsible parent???? Jarrrrred!!!
so pathetic
I had my comments all prepared and then when I go to post them realized I was going to say exactly the same thing as SJ had already posted
how sad is that
Everyone realizes that this is an adjustable rim and that you can see my hand holding her up there right. She is maybe 7 or 8 feet up in the air.
I still may need more of the responsible parent stuff, but she was not going anywhere with me holding her as I was.
Relax dear. I would hardly expect any thing less from you. After all, we do recognize your number one religion. Hope she can dunk. Love you.
Jared & Mary I have loved catching up on your blog. I have shared a few with Grandma Wilson this weekend. We especially enjoyed your reflections on Genesis 2:21 and I daresay Todd felt the same way this morning. Basketball lessons looks like a lot of fun at your house. If I did that with Isaac I fear he would want me to do it many times over. Does Rebecca plead for the same?
Hmm. Celtics could've used Rebecca yesterday... Sorry. Too soon?
Not too soon, Corey. The did not do a great job protecting the rim and getting to the boards.
It would have been a different game if they had.
Post a Comment