There is a person in my office with a sign outside of their cubicle. It is a poster of a 1950s era housewife with the saying, "If by "happy" you mean trapped with no means of escape…? then yes, I'm happy."
I think it is funny, but I am not sure that I would want to explain that to my boss.
The other day I was driving home and stopped at a red light. I was the third car in line. No other cars were coming from the other direction so we were just sitting there. Then all of the sudden, the first car goes through the red light. That happens on occasion. I thought it was weird because the direction without cars enters the police station parking lot.
There seems to be a decent chance that a police car might be heading in or out of that parking lot that you might not be able to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
truly an odd work place sign
Post a Comment